Have you ever wondered what it’s like to be a Stock Broker? Are you studying at University and want to know more about what working in the financial industry entails?
An Investors Europe Internship gives you the opportunity to work alongside a globally renowned online Stock Broker and explore a career path in finance.
Under the supervision of our highly qualified professionals, you will be trained to become a fully-fledged, competent broker, and will learn how to:
- Work with over 30 unique online trading platforms
- Master sales techniques and learn the best CRM practices
- Work with new and existing company clients
- Place orders and find out how commissions on products are calculated
- Deal with trading, clearing and settlement operations
- Learn how to transfer positions, where -and if- relevant
- Actively resolve client technology, trading and settlement issues
Becoming an intern at Investors Europe can not only provide you with the working knowledge needed to continue your career in finance, but can open doors for you around the world in any field.
For us to consider you as an intern, we require you to be:
- A 2nd/3rd year university student
- Open to working in a multicultural environment
- Confident to interact with clients of different nationalities
- Sales oriented, honest, and full of integrity
- Proficient in English, verbal and written
- Familiar with the inner workings of the financial world
Following your internship, a formal evaluation will be provided for your University. In addition, our Directors will recommend you based on the abilities and skills you possess and have demonstrated during your time with us as a trainee Stock Broker, in the form of a personal reference letter.
During your summer internship at Investors Europe, you will be given the chance to reside in a stunning beach-front bungalow with all food and necessities fully covered. This is not a salaried position, but like most prestigious internships, the knowledge, experience, and lessons you take with you after working with such an esteemed company, will last a lifetime.
To apply for our intern program, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that due to the anticipated volume of applicants’, only those who are successful and accepted for the internship will be responded to.
We look forward to hearing from you.