The contents of this site, including but not limited to its text, graphics and icons, are provided “as is”. Investors Europe (Mauritius) Ltd., cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained or embedded on this site. Investors Europe (Mauritius) Ltd., explicitly and entirely disclaims any liability for any errors, omissions or distortions in all and every item, information, text, graphic, link on this site and makes no commitment to updating the information contained on the site; opinions and all other contents are subject to change without notice. Investors Europe (Mauritius) Ltd., will strive to provide accurate and timely information but there may inadvertently be technical and factual inaccuracies. Investors Europe (Mauritius) Ltd., reserves the right to make changes and corrections at any time, without prior notice. Investors Europe (Mauritius) Ltd., expressly disclaims all any liability for the use, misuse, interpretation or misinterpretation by others of all information contained on this site. The information contained on this website has been prepared with no regard to any particular user’s investment objectives, financial situation, or means, and Investors Europe (Mauritius) Ltd., is not soliciting any action nor any specific investor, group of investors, country or jurisdiction based upon it. This material is not to be construed as a recommendation; or an offer to buy or sell; or the solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security, financial product, or instrument; or to participate in any particular trading strategy in any jurisdiction in which such an offer or solicitation, or trading strategy would be illegal. Certain transactions, including those involving futures, options, CFDs and other complex derivatives, give rise to substantial risk and are not suitable for all investors (such as with leveraged spot forex) and you may not be protected and you should be aware that our forex platforms all function using the FIFO accounting principal as a default status. For citizens and residents of some countries such as the US, restrictions may apply on the type and level of Spot Forex leverage that can be given to you. You should not construe any of the material contained herein and on the site as business, financial, investment, hedging, trading, legal, regulatory, tax, or accounting advice nor as a solicitation for ANY financial product, whether regulated or not. Anyone accessing this site in any type of capacity agrees to hold Investors Europe (Mauritius) Ltd., its officers, employees and agents harmless against any claims for damages arising from use of the site or any decisions that any visitor to the site may make based on information contained on this site. The visitor further agrees that Investors Europe (Mauritius) Ltd., shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages resulting from the access or use of this site. This website contains names and logos which are trademarks of Investors Europe (Mauritius) Ltd., or of their respective holders and sites. Unauthorised use of any of these trademarks is forbidden. Users of this website may copy, print or download information from this website for their personal, non-commercial use; no rights in it shall be transferred to users.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Investors Europe (Mauritius) Ltd., does not produce research nor represent nor warrant that the information and the third party services and partners it is releasing and introducing you to (hereafter referred to as SERVICES) will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the SERVICES or the server which makes them available or the documents themselves will be accurate for trading or investment purposes or free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Investors Europe (Mauritius) Ltd., does not warrant or represent that the use or the results of the use of the SERVICES or any materials and/or information made available, as part of the SERVICES will be correct, accurate, timely, relevant or otherwise reliable for investment, or any other related or unrelated purposes.
- You specifically agree that Investors Europe (Mauritius) Ltd., will not be responsible for any unauthorized use or alteration of the data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any actions, transactions, decisions entered directly or indirectly as a result of the use of the Services.
- Investors Europe (Mauritius) Ltd., and/or its agents make no representations as to the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, accuracy or relevance of the Services for any purpose.
- These Services are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind.
- In no event shall Investors Europe (Mauritius) Ltd., and/or its agents, affiliates, officers and/or employees be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages resulting from the negligence or gross negligence of Investors Europe (Mauritius) Ltd., its agents, affiliates, officers, third party information providers and/or employees, damages for loss of use of data or profits arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Services; with the delay or inability to use the Services; and the provision of or failure to provide Services.
- The services have been compiled in good faith by Investors Europe (Mauritius) Ltd for its clients and internet visitors. The services do not reflect Investors Europe (Mauritius) Ltd’s opinion, nor that of its employees, nor do they constitute an invitation to buy or to sell stocks nor do they constitute investment, legal or tax advice.
- All the third party services made available are not directed at, or intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of, nor located in any place, jurisdiction or State where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Investors Europe (Mauritius) Ltd, its employees and/ or agents to any claim, demand or damage.
- External, Third Party Web Sites: Links to external, or third party Web sites are provided solely for visitors’ convenience. Links taken to other sites are done so at your own risk and Investors Europe (Mauritius) Ltd., accepts no liability for any linked sites or their content. When you access an external web site, you should be aware that Investors Europe (Mauritius) Ltd., has no control over its content and you accept and agree that it cannot be held responsible for the contents of any externally linked pages or any linked information presented, referenced, or implied.
- Any link from Investors Europe (Mauritius) Ltd., to an external Web site does not imply or mean that Investors Europe (Mauritius) Ltd., endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such Web site. Investors Europe (Mauritius) Ltd., does not give any representation regarding the quality, safety, suitability, or reliability of any external Web sites or any of the content or materials contained in them. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk. In addition, you specifically understand and accept that third party internet and digital content introduced to you may be subject to copyright and Investors Europe (Mauritius) Ltd., does not claim copyright to such content. Copyright remains with the original copyright holder.
- The SEC’s interpretation of U.S. federal securities laws limits Non U.S. Broker-Dealers to working with those permanently resident outside the USA. Non U.S. broker-dealers cannot approach and/ or solicit U.S. resident persons because an Internet Web site is interpreted by the SEC as being the same as a telephone call to a client.
Non U.S. broker-dealers maintaining an Internet Web site can thus only accept a U.S. person (defined as one who is permanently resident inside the USA) if he or she has not been solicited either directly or indirectly through accessing their web sites under the ‘unsolicited’ exemption Rule 15a-6. U.S. customers wanting to work with Non U.S. broker-dealers can thus only approach Non U.S. broker-dealers under Rule 15a-6 if they have not been to their web sites and should be prepared to certify this fact in writing to ensure compliance with applicable law.This limitation with respect to U.S. Persons does not apply to Spot Forex. which is currently an unregulated financial product in the EU under MiFID but U.S. citizens should be aware that certain restrictions may apply to them and whenever and wherever relevant Investors Europe (Mauritius) Ltd reserves the right to implement and abide by any such regulations which may be in place at the time. Investors Europe (Mauritius) Ltd does not solicit, and specifically, does not solicit U.S. clients and U.S. residents and limits itself to contacting individuals who have expressed interest in its services. Should you, as a U.S. citizen or U.S. resident, be inadvertently contacted by Investors Europe (Mauritius) Ltd (e.g. because you have contacted us and we are unware of your nationality) please be advised that this is not the intention and you should draw no conclusions from same.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Investors Europe (Mauritius) Ltd and its agents, affiliates, officers and employees harmless from any claim, demand or damage, including reasonable legal fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Services.