THE DEDICATED STOCK & OPTIONS PLATFORM.
The Platform offers real time US & Canadian Market access as well as Dow Jones News on S&P 500, NASDAQ, and Chinese & Russian Market Indices etc. You will receive breaking news in real time on the stocks you are trading together with Charts, Option Radar, Analyst Rankings, Stock Screener, and Stock Research.
Some of the Features can be found below:
- Market News – Latest Market News or Specific Company;
- World Markets and Sectors & Industries – Follow World’s Indices and Best/Worst stock perform rs;
- Options Chain & Radar – Most Active Options & Highest Interest;
- IPO & ETF Center;
- Stock Upgrades/Downgrades;
- Stock Screener & Research;
You can open this useful tool either by entering the ticker or the name of the Title box on the top right, visible in the picture below, or by clicking on the ticker, anywhere you see fit to link, and then selecting the window that appears item detailed quotes.
Here you can see the profile of the Company, as well as Analyst’s recommendation on the Stock, & ETFs held in their portfolio, based on financial reports and quarterly financial statements, communications SEC, available under the menu item More / SEC Filings, and more information.
There is also Charting in the title in different forms (linear, candles, histogram …), with the possibility of also choosing the reference period, up to the maximum of eight years.
As can be seen on the image, already on the daily chart are displayed with two other lines of different color also the trend of the last 20 and the last 200 days.
Features and Specifications
Arctic Trader allows customers to use a simple but advanced trading platform which provides detailed information per security (of choice) or for each investor’s portfolio. Additional to this feature, traders will have access a wide variety of Market News, Analyst Ratings & Recommendations on the US Markets – NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX and OTC.
It is a platform for information only, but which allows quick access to trading for different routes:
- trading button, located on the right edge of the navigation bar at the top of each screen, opens the General Board
- Symbols and chart, included in the information provided for each instrument, will open respectively the order form and charting tool.
This convenient mode of use should not in any case make us forget that here the quotes are delayed by 15-20 minutes.